DeargodimhungryDeargodimhungry

Main News Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Platform Racing Platform Racing

Awesome

I love this game, its simplicity and playability make it loads of fun, better than #2 (as many have already said). The only thing i find odd is the fact that when i jump on other players, it takes quite a few seconds for the jump to take effect and make them smaller and whatnot. I really don't know why. Also, when other players seemingly fly to the end of the level, before it has even begun lol, are these people cheating in some way or is my computer just mucking up. Anyway, this is an awesome game. (By the way, im Shiny (: )

D-Struction D-Struction

ARG

The ball kept getting stuck off the screen! SO annoying! Although if you fixed a few things like that, i could see this being pretty good. Also, you should stop people from just picking up the ball and holding somewhere and "de-structing" stuff. Ruins the game. And get some music! I don't care what! I hate games that leave you in silence!

Multiplayer Jelly Battle Multiplayer Jelly Battle

Yaaay!

Finally! A multiplayer game that is easy to pick up play, slightly difficult to master, and great to waste 10 minutes! Good job!

-Red- -Red-

Ahhhhhhhhhh...

Ahhhh... good.

The Last Stand 2 The Last Stand 2

Loved it!

A nice step up from the last one, although some of the nights lasted AGES, but i just couldn't stop playing! By the way, i missed the deadline by like 1 day ):